Enrichment encompasses a variety of activities that our pupils/young people can do beyond their academic work. Developing their social, moral, spiritual and cultural strengths supports them to succeed in education, work and society.
The enrichment programme at Pond Meadow has been structured to ensure pupils experience a range of progressive and varied enrichment activities across the key stages. We work under three core areas personal development, community participation and work-related learning with the aim of ensuring our children and young people:
- Enjoy a healthy and active lifestyle, combining skill building and physical activity
- Engage in the wider community
- Experience a range of work related learning
- Learn a range of life skills needed ford everyday life
- Develop soft skills that further education providers and employers look for
- Have a range of opportunities to find out more about their interests and passions and build character